Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My stop motion short!

It's ready! My short stop-motion film :)
Please be sure to watch in 720 HD resolution (change it at the bottom right of the video screen). The default of 360p that youtube sets all videos to isn't the best.

In this movie are Jade Persaud-Walters & Raymond Tait, two of the coolest people I've ever had the pleasure to work with.
Jade has a background that gives 'diversity' new meaning. She's part Irish, part Latin American, part Jamaican and also part Indian. 
Raymond's a bad ass dancer, comedian, theater actor and the coolest Scotsman I know. The only things I regret not being able to use are Raymond's terrific accent.

A big hug for my sweet husband for helping out with stitching the files together.

Enjoy the movie!


1 comment:

चला बिहारी ब्लॉगर बनने said...

the sweetest expression ofthe sweetest emotions on earth.. really commendable, speechless I am!!